Friday 2 March 2012

Woking Freerunners

 I took Aiden to Woking and agreed that he could bring a skateboard and also do some freerunning on the condition that I could take some pictures of him.
He now firmly believes that I am the coolest dad ever.
I have my own motives. I know that street sports are well documented for top flight professionals but for the everyday guy there is limited opportunity for them to get great images of themselves so I would like to offer action portrait shoots for anyone in the Woking area. Between now and the begining of May there will be no charge for the shoot. So if there are any skaters, BMX or trials riders, freerunners or anyone else who can get some air and would be interested in an action portrait shoot and a new social media profile picture, call me. 07718117935

No comments: